What to Post on Social Media
Post on Social Media
Coming up with fresh content for your social media platforms can be challenging. You need to post fresh, quality content regularly to keep your followers engaged, and creating that content takes time and energy.
If you are feeling particularly uninspired and desperate for an idea of what to post on social media, we have some ideas to share with you. Be it Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Pinterest, here is a list of content ideas for your upcoming posts.
What to Post on Social Media
- Product Videos – videos are one of the best ways to grab attention on social media. You can share creative videos to tell your customers about your products or company.
Tip: Bite-sized video clips do great on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. They help keep your followers entertained. Plus, they can be shot in a matter of seconds.
- Articles and Blog Posts – published a new blog or article? Share it on social media to connect better with your audience. It can drive more traffic to your website, too.
Tip: Revamp older blogs that are still relevant if you are short on fresh content.
- Photos of Your Employees – use your social media platform to introduce your employees. It will help build a personal connection with your audience. For example, you can share a photo of your employee talking about their experience of working with the brand.
- Glimpses Behind the Scene – share photos and videos that your audience would not otherwise see. It’s a nice way to engage your customers, and it will also make your business look more authentic. Tip: You can give a glimpse of your workplace, show the process of how a product is actually made, or share a photo of your employees doing something offbeat.
- Go Live – almost every social media platform now has the option of going live. You can use the feature to conduct question and answer sessions, showcase your products, or demonstrate your services. The best part? Interacting with your audience in real-time helps forge a personal bond.
- Run a Contest or Giveaway – who doesn’t like freebies? Host a contest or giveaway to spike your engagement and promote your products. No matter what the size of your business is, contests and giveaways are a useful feature to get your brand some exposure.
- Share User-Generated Content – turn to user-generated content when you are not sure about what to post on your feed. If somebody posts anything noteworthy about your products, give it a share! It’s a good way to expand your business and build trust with your customers.
Note: Promoting user-generated content will also encourage other followers to share content related to your brand. So it’s a win-win!
- Influencer Content – inject a new voice into your social feeds with influencer marketing. Pair up with an influencer in your niche to get your brand in front of some new faces.
- Previews and Teasers – share a sneak peek of what you have coming up next. It could be a product, a service, or something else. So long as it’s interesting, it’s worth sharing.
Tip: Share progress images or teaser videos of a soon-to-be-released item.
- Poll Your Audience – creating a poll is a surefire way to drive engagement. It invites your followers to engage and share their opinions. For example, you can create a fun poll by asking your followers which color your upcoming product should be.
- Spice Up Your Feed! – Seeing the same type of content day in and day out can be a monotonous experience for your audience. Post a variety of content in different ways to spice up your feed. From blogs and behind-the-scene posts to giveaways and live videos, experiment and see what works best for you.
What to Post on Social Media – Summary
Are you interested in finding out more about the benefits of Social Media Marketing? We’re here to help you out! Please feel free to contact us using our contact form or if you prefer call us directly now at (888) 750-8860.